martes, 8 de diciembre de 2009

Put your swords away. I'm already downThe higher we both climb. The further we fall. Now we're under looking up into the floor. And burn each other though we're dying for more. We're stuck on this disfunction. We love it to our death. We celebrate destruction by lighting up this bed. You can take your love away. But don't you ever leave me alone. Burn the ghosts we've carried home. Come on, touch me. Show me you're imperfect, too. These broken lights. They shine on us tonight. We don't talk much. When there's so much to say. We don't listen, but yet we try anyway. My stomach feels sick, bitter, and open. Reveries of helplessness. Have left me all but hopin'. We strip each other's beauty. We push it to the end. We face each other smiling. And leave it all unsaid. You can take your love away. But don't you ever leave me alone. Burn the ghosts we've carried home. Come on, touch me. Show me you're imperfect, too. These broken lights. They shine on us tonight. We kiss till we bleed. We feel so much it's killing us. We fight till we're free. And he threatens to leave but won't let me. We cry till we see. Infatuations break us down. We're healing at three. We dance inside this tragedy. We dance inside this tragedy. You can take your love away. But don't you ever leave me alone. Burn the ghosts we've carried home. Come on, touch me. Show me you're imperfect, too. These broken lights. They shine on us tonight.-



August 28th 3:30 AM - Automatic Loveletter)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario